$162.00 – $530.00
Competition Tire 100 treadwear
Heat Cycling available – click here
Shipping cost calculated in the cart
Single tire orders incur an additional fee of $45
Memorial Day Sale!!
25/45ZR17 235/40ZR17 245/40ZR17 special pricing and free shipping – Friday 5/26 – Monday 5/29
Also – 185/60R13 and 205/60R13 Free Shipping when bought in pairs – Friday 5/26 – Monday 5/29
225/40ZR18 & 325/30ZR19 back in stock!
only (1) 335/30ZR18 in stock until next delivery
Shipping Special 185/60R13 & 205/60R13 only – Buy any 4 $25 per tire – Buy any 8 get Free Shipping!.
175/50R13, 185/60R13, 185/60R14, 195/50R15 - perfect for Vintage / Historic Racing!
Also for Vintage we have the 205/60R13 and 235/45R13
- Special inner angled pattern design to improve performance in wet track conditions.
- Special bevel pattern design for improved tire stiffness.
- Large block at tire shoulder for improved tire stiffness and traction on curved roads.
- Wide center ribs for improved steering performance and precision.
- Optimized tread with wider contact patch for the best stability at high speed driving.
- Unique semi-slick compound shorter tire warming time which speeds up tires in reaching effective working temperature and improves gripping performance.
Set up tech tips
Optimum operating window 160F degrees to 220F degrees
Optimum camber settings between -1.0 to -3.0 degrees
HOT Pressure settings -
Just a guide - precise pressures should be decided by driving style, ambient temps and car set up
23 - 27.5 psi for cars less than 1760 lbs
24 - 32 psi for cars 1760 lbs - 2200 lbs
27.5 - 37 psi for cars 2200 lbs - 3080 lbs
34 - 42 psi for cars over 3080 lbs
PTS offers Tire Shaving starting at $55 per tire
We also offer Heat Cycling - Have your competition tires heat cycled today and be race ready!
*Caution: The Nankang AR-1 is recommended for competition events only.
Allow an extra day for shaving or heat-cycling.
Shipping calculated in the cart for the 48 states
Please contact us for pallet pricing for shipping costs